vTSS - securing data integrity in workflows and processes with high data throughputs
This timeproof trustbox offers an advanced RFC3161-timestamping service implementation, that is designed for high-volume solutions like in the area of video, for instance. Here, due to the relatively long signing time of 1-2 seconds with qualified generation, standardised securing of data integrity is otherwise not possible at present.
- Same API as in the TSS400 trustboxes
- Signature exchange formats PKCS#7, TSP according to RFC 3161
- Identification, authentication and access control:
administrator has limited access via vTSS-GUI web interface
- IP-interface with the network
- Recording of the signature log files